Hold Me Tight: Conversations for Connection
Weekend Workshop for Couples
July 22nd, 23rd, 24th in Kelowna BC Canada
Royal Anne Hotel 348 Bernard Avenue
This great program has some amazing results such as:
• A renewed closeness and deeper intimacy from talking about and resolving the deeper fears and insecurities
• Helping couples unleash from unhealthy patterns of conflict such as attacking each other and/or withdrawing
• Learning how to effectively resolve conflicts
• Learning how to build healthy communication skills and by communicating deeper feelings and needs directly.
• Increased emotional, physical and sexual intimacy
If you would like to see these kinds of results in your relationship, or you know a couple in need renewing there closeness please call me directly to reserve a spot (250) 863-7863 in the next upcoming workshop.
Program: Written and developed by Dr. Sue Johnson the leading expert in the field of couple’s therapy. Based on her book: Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love.
Presented by: Robin Morgan MSW RSW RCC of A Path of Heart of Heart Counselling Services. Robin is a counsellor who specializes in Marriage and Couples Therapy using Dr. Sue Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Everyone who is in a relationship should take this course with their partner. Everyone with a failed relationship in their past or a first or next relationship in their future should read the book. Emotion Focused Therapy is effective and enlightening, you learn about your partner and you learn about yourself. It will change the way that you look at the life you are living and teach you to create the life you want together.
~ Anonymous Kelowna BC
Pre-registration is required spots are limited. To pre-register for next group, please call (250) 863-7863
Price $599/per couple. A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration to hold a spot. This price does not include the price of accommodations.
For more info or to pre-register please call (250) 863-7863.