Are you struggling
in your personal life?
- Do you feel completely overwhelmed inside by high levels of anxiety, or stress?
- Do you feel nothing, shut down, heavy, or numb inside or like you have lost your motivation for life or feel completely exhausted, like you have no energy at all?
- Do you feel like you are stuck in a lot of anger or even rage? Or do you experience irritability, edginess or mood swings?
- Do you feel plagued by a sense of guilt, shame or self-blame?
- Have you experienced something very difficult in the last little while and you feel like you are stuck and shut down or overwhelmed and can’t move through it?
- Do you feel like you are resorting to or stuck in unhealthy behaviours, such as drug or alcohol addictions, sexual behaviours, eating disorder, or self harming?
- Do you have trouble to be assertive, to set boundaries and to stand up for yourself?
Robin Morgan can help you… Robin is highly trained in Somatic Experiencing Therapy, which has been proven to help people learn self-regulation skills and to improve their overall quality of life and relationships. Some of the benefits include: reduced anxiety, stress, anger, panic attacks, and feelings of being overwhelmed. One of the most valuable benefits of Somatic Therapy is to develop the ability to shift out of states of depression, heaviness and low energy. Find out more…
Do you struggle
with your relationship?
- Is there a communication breakdown where you seem to be fighting constantly or stuck in stony silence?
- Does is feel like your partner is never there for you?
- Do you get angrier and more critical towards them, feel out of control, and then push them away even more?
- Are you afraid your partner is becoming more and more distant to the point that you may lose them?
- Do you feel like nothing you do is good enough?
- Do you feel hopeless, in that nothing you do will make your partner happy?
- Do you fear you are losing or have already lost your partner’s love?
Robin Morgan can help… Robin is specialized in Couples Counselling. and highly trained in Emotion Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) which is the #1 model for couples therapy in North America. EFT is a research proven therapeutic method that resolves issues quickly – within 8 to 20 sessions – and has an unparalleled success rate of 75-90%.
Online Couples Counselling
Offered During Covid-19
Online Couples Counselling can be carried out via Skype, Facetime, Zoom or Telephone.
- Video counselling allows you both to meet with Robin in real time. This is the most similar to meeting in-person. It is ideal if you prefer seeing Robin face-to-face and allows her to really see how you are feeling and what you are needing.
- Phone- Some clients prefer to meet via phone because they feel like they can go deeper into their feelings without having the counsellor observing them.
Whichever venue that you prefer, online couples counselling has many advantages such as being more accessible, convenient, and offering more anonymity.